Using w2ui with ES6 module loader is the recommended and cleanest way to use w2ui (only ever-green browsers & Safari 13+).
Youc can use w2ui-starter-es6 repository as a starting point. Use it as a template to create a new
repo on github, or you can clone it in the following way:
It provides a staring point (boilerplate) for an app that uses layout suitable for single page web applications.
for more details.
What is Included
- Grid - the most feature complete grid in existance
- Forms - declarative forms, auto-generated HTML
- Layout - user full "real estate" available
- Toolbars - check/radio/regular buttons, drop menu, checkboxes, etc.
- Sidebars - navigation and sub-navigation
- Tree - sidebar can function as a tree
- Tabs - modern looking tabs
- Popup - alerts, confirmation boxes or general purpose popup
- Fields - input fields upgraded
- Utilitis - things I do not want to reimplement in each project