The best way to integrate w2ui into your project is by using native import/export functionality of the modern browsers
(only ever-green browsers & Safari 13+). It is the recommended and cleanest way to use w2ui. All the
demos have been converted to this pattern.
You can use w2ui-starter-es6 project as a starting point, which
can be cloned and initialized in the following way:
It provides a minimalistic boilerplate that serves as a starting point.
for more details.
What is Included
- Grid - the most feature complete grid in existance
- Forms - declarative forms, auto-generated HTML
- Layout - user full "real estate" available
- Toolbars - check/radio/regular buttons, drop menu, checkboxes, etc.
- Sidebars - navigation and sub-navigation
- Tree - sidebar can function as a tree
- Tabs - modern looking tabs
- Popup - alerts, confirmation boxes or general purpose popup
- Fields - input fields upgraded
- Utilitis - things I do not want to reimplement in each project